Dolmabahce Palace Skip the line!
$47,61 $42,32Order Now
The Dolmabahçe Palace was the most recent residence for Ottoman Sultans built by two Ottoman architects Karabet and Nikogos Balyan on a 110.000 m² area and served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous with great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier, the palace has 285 rooms and 46 halls.
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Bosphorus Bridge
- Yeditepe Hill
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Bridge Toll
- Round Trip Transfers from/to Central Hotels
- Transportation with A/C Vehicles
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and the whole tour is replaced with Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Tomb, Golden Horn, Miniatürk and Pierre Loti Coffee House by cable car.
- This tour does not operate on August 08th, October 15th and January 1.
- Departure time subject to change.
pick up from hotel (central hotels) or at Kolcuoğlu Restaurant (İstanbul Şehir Restoran, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Kennedy Cd, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul).
Duration: 4 Hours
Departure time: 2:00 pm
$47,61 Save $5,29