Green Bursa Tour
$104,75 $95,23Order Now
Departure by ferryboat via Yalova, enjoying the lovely countryside view. Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital and lunch of famous “Kebap of Alexander The Great“.
Visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum (from outside), the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar. Drive to the 600 years survivor İnkaya Plane Tree and coffee break on the way to Uludağ (first stage), the legendary Mount Olympos. Late evening return to İstanbul and transfer to hotels.
- Green Mosque & Green Mausoleum
- Silk Market
- Mount Olympos (Uludag)
- Special Lunch - "Kebap of Alexander the Great"
- Admission to Mosque and Mausoleum
- Guided Tour
Pick up from hotel (central hotels)
at Kolcuoğlu Restaurant (İstanbul Şehir Restoran, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Kennedy Cd, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul)
Duration: 13 Hours
Departure time: 9:00 am
- Advance reservations are required.
- This tour has a minimum passenger requirement of 6 guests.
- You may book for less, but if the requirement is not met, your tour is subject to rescheduling.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation due to minimum passenger requirements not being met, a refund will be provided.
- Departure time subject to change.
- Pick-up times change according to hotel locations. Please, contact us via phone for exact departure time.
$104,75 Save $9,52