Troy & Gallipoli
$638,03 $562,33Order Now
Early morning drive to the ancient city of Troy, famous with the legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta and Paris, the Trojan Prince.
Ferry across Dardanelles and lunch at Çanakkale. Visit to Gallipoli, famous battlefield, Anzac Cove, War Cemeteries (Beach Cemetery, Quinn’ s Post, The Nek) and the Anzac Memorials (Lone Pine - Australian Memorial, Conk Bayırı - New Zealand Memorial, Hellespont - English Memorial) of the naval battle (18 March 1915) during World War I.
Dinner on the way and late evening return to İstanbul.
- round trip transfers from/to centrally located hotels
- Private A/C transportation
- English speaking professional guide
- Museum entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner (drinks are excluded)
- Parking fees, highway tolls, ferry tickets
Meeting poing: Pick up time is 07:30 from centrally located İstanbul hotels. Available every day.
Duration: 1 day
$638,03 Save $75,70