$74,97 $69,61Order Now
Cruise in the Marmara Sea to Princes' Islands by boat. Stop at Büyükada, the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes. Tour of the island by horse-drawn carriages before lunch at a fish restaurant. Evening return to İstanbul and transfer to hotels.
Also viewed during the tour, from the sea: Topkapi Palace, Leander’s Tower and the Port of Istanbul.
- Cruise Across Marmara Sea
- Buyukada - Leander’s Tower
- Horse Drawn Carriage Ride
- Ferry Tickets
- Horse Drawn Carriage Tour of the Island
- Round Trip Transfers from/to Central Hotels
- Transportation with A/C Vehicles
Pick up from hotel (central hotels)
at Kolcuoğlu Restaurant (İstanbul Şehir Restoran, Sultan Ahmet Mh., Kennedy Cd, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure time: 9:00 am
- Advance reservation is required and a minimum of two passengers in needed to operate this tour.
- Departure time subject to change.
$74,97 Save $5,36